- What shoes shall I wear with orange dress please? Tall black patent looks a bit not right. White stilettos (I know, I know) look better but I have lost one. I am thinking a completely unrelated bright stiletto but where could I get it????
- What size are your feet - these are a steal but only in some sizes now... here - £9.
- 5-6. Oooooh. They are lush.
- Or something like this:
- Hell yeah! But tights with peep toes. Is well cold!
- Or this:
last two from schuh, btw. Opaque tights with peep toes is fine.
- Black tights? I am ordering the silver but feel I might die if I don't get the leopard ones too! They are the shoes I have been waiting my whole life for!
- Yesss - but i'm not sure about black opaque tights with your frock. really you need sheer seamed stockings. but they would look ok with peep toes - those ones aren't too open.
- Yeah, I was thinking sheer stockings. I've never bought shoes online. What if they are too small? The disappointment would kill me.
- Nothing ventured - you could always bind your feet. Did they have the silver ones in your size? cool. i just checked and felt awful cos they only had them in size 3.
- Only in red. Do I need red patent heels? Would like nice with new jeans...
Though has decided must buy the others. Oh feel dizzy with shoe lust!! Thank you!!
- hmm - these ones are only a tenner, and don't have the peeptoe...
here. Red patent heels can be good... the silver ones are special though. I have a pair of the silver ones coming...
- Ta, but have been thinking about peep toed leopardskin for ages and have ordered them. Not sure if will wear with ze orange...oh yes I will. No one will notice the toe thing. And will hopefully just think: "she is wearing stockings", huzzah!