Monday 5 January 2009

One for my girls...

A SSS 'first', later (or possibly tomorrow): I have a mission from a boy!

But girlies first.

Hands up who likes sparkly things? Not just me, I know...



Butler and Wilson are a repository of spangled items - usually at breathtaking prices. I don't know why, but I expect glitzy stuff to be cheap, and Butler and Wilson generally isn't. Also, some of their items cross from kitsch into ugly, so gird yourself when looking at their sale. My picks would be this ultra bling large hair barrette for £13, and these cutie fairy earrings for £8. Postage and packaging is on the steep side, so you may want to see if anyone you know wants to order - or stock up for birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - always nice to know I'm not talking to myself...